The Series of All 3 Videos
$59.95 – $99.95 plus S&H and tax
Sing-Along Music for Seniors gives them hours of enjoyment, alone, or as a group activity!
Instant On-line Streaming Version NOW AVAILABLE!
Sing Along Music for Seniors gives them hours of enjoyment alone or as a group activity, while restoring energy, relieving some pain and giving Alzheimer’s and Dementia sufferers something they remember – Music, Melodies and Song Lyrics.
It will all come back to them when the tunes start and one person singing jogs the lyrical memory of another and soon the whole room is joining in to sing the songs they love, whether Christmas favorites, the classical oldies songs they recall or traditional gospel hymns they haven’t heard since some special milestone in their life like an anniversary or a family reunion.
- The lyrics are large enough to be read on screen, black on white with no distracting bouncing ball.
- The music tempo is not too fast, perfect for the elderly to keep pace.
- There are over 30 musicians of all ages are featured.
- Familiar tunes from Oldies to Christmas, so most seniors know the words.
- The videos are divided into two 30-minute sessions, for seniors that have difficulty staying engaged for too long.
- Skip to any song or chapter instantly.
- Suitable for a music activity or music therapy program.
- Suitable for group sing-alongs and also quiet times.
- Suitable for full engagement and activities for small groups, but also for individual enjoyment as well.
- Good as background music.
- Almost like live entertainment.
- Song sheets can be printed from a computer (PDF) file.
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 2 cm|
DVD's (Streaming Incl), Online Streaming Video
4 reviews for The Series of All 3 Videos
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WOW! Just WOW! These sing-alongs are amazing! They instantly get all my residents singing and moving when nothing else does! They just love them!
These sing-along videos are fantastic and my mother just loves them! They take her back to her childhood days and they put a smile on her face and a song in her heart every time!
Amphie Camua (verified owner) –
These sing along is amazing!
Our residents enjoy singing along every time we play it, they know the words and every song brings back good memories!
Ken Drumond (verified owner) –
What sets Melodic Memories Sing-Along DVD and streaming series apart from other sing-along products is the quality of the songs and the performances. The singers featured on the DVD are amateur so are very relatable to seniors, yet with beautiful voices that soar and uplift. The sound and video quality of the DVD are excellent, creating an immersive and enjoyable experience for seniors.